Mediate ONE by AOL Demand
- Set up ONE by AOL Mediation in the MoPub UI
- Access ONE by AOL Network Reports in the MoPub UI
- Integrate the Custom Event into your project
- Setting up your project
- Supported version of the ONE by AOL SDK
- Minimum MoPub SDK version - MoPub SDK v4.10.0
Set up ONE by AOL Mediation in the MoPub UI
Follow these steps to set up ONE by AOL demand
- Navigate to the Networks section of your UI, select the “Add A Network”. In the modal, select the “Custom Native Network” and configure the details as explained in the “Custom Native Network” section here
- Recommended values for ‘Custom Event Class’ and ‘Custom Event Class Data’ fields are listed below
|Ad Format||Custom Event Class||Custom Event Class Data|
Access ONE by AOL Network Reports in the MoPub UI
In order to access ONE by AOL network reports, make sure enter the ONE by AOL network ids in the ONE by AOL section of Networks tab in the MoPub UI as shown below.
Note: For ONE by AOL, it is necessary to create “custom native network” for your SDK setup to work and it is also required to add the network IDs in the ONE by AOL network section if you need to access ONE by AOL’s network reports on MoPub UI.
Enable reporting as below for ONE by AOL
Configure ONE by AOL adunit ids against your adunits
Note: While you need to create “custom native network” as described above for your SDK setup to work, you also need to add the network IDs in the ONE by AOL network section page. This is a workaround that will allow you to access to access ONE by AOL reporting in the MoPub UI for all of your ad formats (banners, interstitials, native, and rewarded video).
Integrate the Custom Event into your project
After you have set up your ad units in MoPub, simply import the Custom Event adapter into your project and add the ONE by AOL SDK (platform related instructions provided below).
Setting up your project
Drag and drop each of the .h and .m files into your Xcode project.
You can find the ONE by AOL SDK setup instructions here.
You can set up the ONE by AOL SDK by following the instructions here.
Last updated May 22, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.