- Download Tapjoy SDKs
- Setting Up Tapjoy on MoPub UI
- Migrating Tapjoy from Custom Native Setup
- Setting Up Reporting for Tapjoy
- Test Ad
For inquiries and support, please utilize the support page.
Download Tapjoy SDKs
To download and integrate, please check below
|For iOS||Download here|
|For Android||Download here|
Setting Up Tapjoy on MoPub UI
- Requires network SDK greater than version 10.x and adapter
- SDK Key and Placement Name are required
Migrating Tapjoy from Custom Native Setup
- Transfer SDK Key and Placement Name from the old custom native connection to the supported Tapjoy option
- MoPub will initiate the following Tapjoy custom event class names for you:
Note: If you are using the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are not using the above naming convention and instead using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & New Tapjoy network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Note: During migration, please make sure the custom native network and Tapjoy network are not live at the same time as this may cause revenue impacting issues
Setting Up Reporting for Tapjoy
You can locate your credentials in your Tapjoy dashboard by navigating to your App Settings and then the API Keys and Mediation Keys sections.
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, it is recommended that you leverage test ad placements. To set up test mode, please reference Tapjoy’s test ad article for instructions.
Last updated July 11, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.