For inquiries and support, please email email@example.com
Download Unity Ads SDKs
To download and integrate, please check below
|For iOS||Download here|
|For Android||Download here|
Setting Up Unity Ads on MoPub UI
- Requires network SDK and adapter
- Game ID and Placement ID are required
- Placement ID is backwards compatible with Zone ID
Migrating Unity Ads from Custom Native Setup
- Replicate setup and transfer Zone IDs from the old custom native connection to the new Unity Ads account. Please note that if you are using Unity Ads 1x, the zone ids are now renamed as placement ids by Unity Ads. You can input zone ids in the placement ID input fields and MoPub will handle the conversions”.
- MoPub will initiate the following Unity Ads custom event class names for you:
Note: If you are using the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are not using the above naming convention and instead using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & new Unity Ads network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Setting Up Reporting for Unity Ads
You can locate your API Key by clicking here and navigating to the API Keys section
Last updated March 08, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.