- Known Issues
- Download Vungle SDKs
- Setting Up Vungle on MoPub UI
- Migrating Vungle from Custom Native Setup
- Setting Up Reporting for Vungle
- Test Ad
For inquiries and support, please email email@example.com.
There are known issues reported with the current Vungle Android SDK (version 6.2.5). We recommend publishers to not update until a newer version is available. Please reach out to your Vungle representative for more information.
Download Vungle SDKs
To download and integrate, please check below
|For iOS||Download here|
|For Android||Download here|
Setting Up Vungle on MoPub UI
- Requires Vungle SDK v5.0 or higher
- Application ID and Placement Reference ID are required
Migrating Vungle from Custom Native Setup
- Transfer Application ID, Placement Reference ID from the old custom native connection to the supported Vungle UI
- MoPub will initiate the following Vungle custom event class names for you:
Note: If you are using the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are not using the above naming convention and instead using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & New Vungle network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Note: During migration, please make sure the custom native network and Vungle network are not live at the same time as this may cause revenue impacting issues
Setting Up Reporting for Vungle
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, it is recommended that you leverage test ad placements. To set up test mode, please reference Vungle’s test ad article for instructions.
Last updated July 11, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.