- Download Yahoo! Flurry SDKs
- Setting Up Yahoo! Flurry on MoPub UI
- Migrating Yahoo! Flurry from Custom Native Setup
- Setting Up Reporting for Yahoo! Flurry
- Test Ad
For inquiries and support, please email email@example.com
Download Yahoo! Flurry SDKs
To download and integrate, please check below
|For iOS||Download here|
|For Android||Download here|
Setting Up Yahoo! Flurry on MoPub UI
- API Key and Ad Unit Name are required
- Ad Space is backwards compatible with Ad Unit Name
Migrating Yahoo! Flurry from Custom Native Setup
- Transfer API Key and Ad Unit Name from the old custom native connection to the supported Yahoo! Flurry network
- MoPub will initiate the following Yahoo! Flurry custom event class names for you:
Note: If you are using the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are not using the above naming convention and instead using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & New Yahoo! Flurry network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Note: During migration, please make sure the custom native network and Yahoo! Flurry network are not live at the same time as this may cause revenue impacting issues
Setting Up Reporting for Yahoo! Flurry
For more information about accessing your Programmatic API token, please visit the this link.
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, it is recommended that you leverage test ad placements. To set up test mode, please reference Flurry’s test ad article for instructions.
Last updated July 11, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.