Video ads offer a valuable opportunity to drive more revenue for your interstitial inventory. MoPub enables you to automatically introduce video ads from MoPub Marketplace demand partners without burdening your app with additional SDKs.
Our video ad support is built to give you the most flexibility and control over your app monetization.
- Publishers can choose to serve 1-15s non-skippable videos and/or 16-30s videos that are skippable after five seconds.
- UX includes a countdown timer. Videos greater than 15 seconds also have skip timers that enable users to close the ad after 5 seconds.
- Videos are pre-cached and play automatically inline with your app
- Audio settings of the ad will match the sound settings of your user’s device
How to enable video:
- You must be using a MoPub iOS or Android SDK v2.1.0 or later.
- Navigate to your Marketplace > Settings tab, scroll down to the “Fullscreen Ad Unit Settings” section, select “All fullscreen formats” or “Only video ads”, and select the video lengths that you would like enabled.
Last updated May 22, 2018
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 MoPub Inc.