Below you will find a high-level view of noteworthy MoPub SDK changes that impact DSPs.
Note: changes mentioned start from December 2016 onwards. You can always reference the MoPub SDK changelogs for a complete view of all SDK changes.
- [September] - Removed duplicate requests and began sending buyers a single (lowest) price floor.
- [August] - Added support for Viewability. More information can be found in our documentation
- [August] - Android SDK 4.16+ now utilizes a single webview, allowing for assets to be cached & loaded in the same view.
- [June] - Kindle Fire ID now passed when available in Android SDK 4.15+
- [May] - MoPub Ads now expire after 4 hours as of SDK 4.14+
- [March] - mraid.js available earlier on Android SDK 4.13+
- [February] - Removed Native Main Image size limitations (iOS & Android) & added support for Rewarded Playables on Android
- [December] - Added support for Rewarded Playables on iOS (Android support to follow)
For questions, please reach out to your account team.
Last updated October 16, 2019
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)