- Supported Ad Formats
- Download and Integration
- Set Up AdColony on the MoPub Dashboard
- Network Reporting and Auto CPM
- Migrate AdColony from Custom Native Setup
- Test Ad
- Additional Support
This guide is intended for publishers who want to use the MoPub SDK to load and display ads from AdColony via mediation. Below, you will find information about the ad network, integration/setup instructions, and more. For more information about how MoPub mediation works, visit this guide.
Supported Ad Formats
The following ad formats are currently supported by AdColony. For the latest support, visit the AdColony homepage.
- Banner (Advanced Bidding not supported)
- Medium Rectangle
- Rewarded Video
Download and Integration
To download the AdColony adapters, navigate to the Mediation Integration Tool. You will also need to download the AdColony SDK, which can be found below.
For the latest download and integration instructions, ensure that you have consulted AdColony’s tutorials before you integrate the SDK and adapters.
- Android Integration Help: AdColony adapters are released as an Android Archive (AAR) file starting from version 220.127.116.11. The AAR includes the required Manifest data for AdColony. As a result, publishers no longer have to update their AndroidManifest manually for any generic data, such as permissions and Activities. Any other app-level placement configuration required by AdColony must be manually entered into the AndroidManifest.
Set Up AdColony on the MoPub Dashboard
Zone IDare required. Each
Zone IDmust be unique per MoPub ad unit.
- No field is provided for
allZoneIdswill be passed to the AdColony adapters. They will contain all of the
Zone IDentries for that app.
- clientOptions is optional and only applicable on Android.
Network Reporting and Auto CPM
To enable AdColony network reporting and Auto CPM, enter the API Key.
To find the API Key, navigate to Settings and look for Read-Only API Key.
This setup is required to take advantage of Auto CPM.
Migrate AdColony from Custom Native Setup
App IDs and
Zone IDs (if applicable) from the old custom native connection to the supported AdColony instance.
MoPub will initiate the following AdColony custom event class names to render the ads:
If you are manually entering these class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “Custom Native Network.” If you are using your own custom event class names, have both the old custom native network and the new AdColony network UI set up for backward compatibility.
Important: During migration, make sure the custom native network and the AdColony network are not both live at the same time, because this may impact your revenue.
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, we recommend that you leverage test ad placements. To set up test mode, follow the instructions in AdColony’s dashboard setup tutorial, “Step 3: Toggle Test Ads.”
For inquiries and support, please email AdColony at email@example.com.
Last updated March 24, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)