- Supported Ad Formats
- Download and Integration
- Set up AdColony on the MoPub dashboard
- Migrate AdColony from Custom Native Setup
- Test Ad
- Additional Support
This guide is intended for publishers who want to use the MoPub SDK to load and display ads from AdColony via mediation. Below, you will find information about the ad network, integration/setup instructions, and more. For more information about how MoPub mediation works, visit this guide.
Supported Ad Formats
The following ad formats are currently supported by AdColony. For the latest support, visit the AdColony homepage.
- Rewarded Video
Download and Integration
To download the AdColony adapters, navigate to the Mediation Integration Tool. You will also need to download the AdColony SDK, which can be found below.
For the latest download and integration instructions, ensure that you have consulted AdColony’s tutorials before you integrate the SDK and adapters.
- Android Integration Help: AdColony adapters are released as an Android Archive (AAR) file starting from version 22.214.171.124. The AAR includes the required Manifest data for AdColony. As a result, publishers no longer have to update their AndroidManifest manually for any generic data, such as permissions and Activities. Any other app-level placement configuration required by AdColony must be manually entered into the AndroidManifest.
Set up AdColony on the MoPub dashboard
Zone IDare required. Each
Zone IDmust be unique per MoPub ad unit.
- No field is provided for
allZoneIdswill be passed to the AdColony adapters. They will contain all of the
Zone IDentries for that app.
- clientOptions is optional and only applicable on Android.
Migrate AdColony from Custom Native Setup
- Transfer the
Zone IDs(if applicable) from the old custom native connection to the supported AdColony instance.
- MoPub will initiate the following AdColony custom event class names to render the ads:
Note: If you are manually entering the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & the new AdColony network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Note: During migration, please make sure the custom native network and the AdColony network are not live at the same time as this may cause revenue-impacting issues.
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, it is recommended that you leverage test ad placements. To set up test mode, please reference AdColony’s dashboard setup tutorial, and check the
Step 3: Toggle Test Ads section for instructions.
For inquiries and support, please email AdColony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated October 16, 2019
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)