- Supported Ad Formats
- Download and Integration
- Set up Flurry on the MoPub dashboard
- Migrate Flurry from Custom Native Setup
- Set Up Reporting for Flurry
- Test Ad
- Yahoo! Gemini custom properties
- Additional Support
This guide is intended for publishers who want to use the MoPub SDK to load and display ads from Flurry via mediation. Below, you will find information about the ad network, integration/setup instructions, and more. For more information about how MoPub mediation works, visit this guide.
Supported Ad Formats
The following ad formats are currently supported by Flurry. For the latest support, visit the Flurry homepage.
Download and Integration
To download the Flurry adapters, navigate to the Mediation Integration Tool. You will also need to download the Flurry SDK, which can be found below.
For the latest download and integration instructions, ensure that you have consulted Flurry’s tutorials before you integrate the SDK and adapters.
- Android Integration Help: Flurry adapters are released as an Android Archive (AAR) file starting from version 18.104.22.168. The AAR includes the required Manifest data for Flurry. As a result, publishers no longer have to update their AndroidManifest manually for any generic data, such as permissions and Activities. Any other app-level placement configuration required by Flurry must be manually entered into the AndroidManifest.
Set up Flurry on the MoPub dashboard
Ad Unit Nameare required.
Ad Spaceis backwards compatible with
Ad Unit Name.
Migrate Flurry from Custom Native Setup
API Key(if applicable) from the old custom native connection to the supported Flurry instance.
- MoPub will initiate the following Flurry custom event class names to render the ads:
Note: If you are manually entering the above-mentioned class names, migrate to the new network setup and pause the “custom native network”. If you are using your own custom event class names, you should have both the old custom native network setup & the new Flurry network UI setup for backward compatibility.
Note: During migration, please make sure the custom native network and the Flurry network are not live at the same time as this may cause revenue-impacting issues.
Set Up Reporting for Flurry
For more information about accessing your Programmatic API token, please visit the this link.
While testing your SDK integrations and network setups, it is recommended that you leverage test ad placements for a consistent fill rate. To set up test mode, please reference Flurry’s test ad article for instructions.
Yahoo! Gemini custom properties
For inquiries and support, please email email@example.com.
Last updated August 26, 2019
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)