public enum ConsentStatus
A collection of consent status constants publishers can query when GDPR applies. Call
getPersonalInfoConsentStatus() to get the last known consent status stored on the device Read our Android GDPR article for more details.
public /DNT /+5.0.0
- Description: “Do Not Track”. The user has set the “limit ad tracking” flag on their device. This state is treated as denied consent.
public /EXPLICIT_NO /+5.0.0
- Description: The user has explicitly denied consent. Personal information may not be collected by SDKs.
public /EXPLICIT_YES /+5.0.0
- Description: The user has explicitly granted consent. Personal information may be collected by SDKs.
public /POTENTIAL_WHITELIST /+5.0.0
- Description: The publisher attempts to manually grant consent via
PersonalInfoManager.grantConsent()without being allowlisted. This state is treated as if the user has not granted consent, but the user should no longer be prompted with the dialog.
public /UNKNOWN /+5.0.0
- Description: The consent state is unknown due to not having synced to the server, or the user has never set a consent state.
Last updated July 11, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)