public enum NativeErrorCode implements MoPubError
Recognized native ad error codes that the MoPub SDK and mediation adapters use in callbacks to notify publishers of error cases.
public /AD_SUCCESS /+5.3.0
- Description: This is not an error code. An ad has successfully been loaded. You may now show the ad on screen.
public /CONNECTION_ERROR /+2.0
- Description: There is no network connectivity available on the device at the moment. No ad request has been made.
public /EMPTY_AD_RESPONSE /+2.0
- Description: The ad server returns an empty ad response with no creative markup to render into an ad. This is usually caused by a “no fill” scenario. Contact MoPub if the issue persists.
public /IMAGE_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE /+2.0
- Description: There is a failure trying to download image asset(s) associated with the current native ad object. Used by the MoPub SDK when a given image URL is empty/null, or when the download process does not succeed. Contact MoPub if the issue persists.
public /INVALID_REQUEST_URL /+2.0
- Description: The ad request URL is invalid. Used by the MoPub SDK when no other explicit error code from
NativeErrorCodeis given in failure callbacks. Contact MoPub if the issue persists.
public /INVALID_RESPONSE /+4.0.0
- Description: The ad response received from the ad server comes in a form not recognized or understood by the MoPub SDK. Contact MoPub if the issue persists.
public /NATIVE_ADAPTER_CONFIGURATION_ERROR /+2.2
- Description: There is a problem configuring the mediation adapter prior to the ad request to the mediation ad network. A typical cause is not having valid keys and data required by the mediation network SDK. Check the individual mediation adapter for a specific scenario where this error can be thrown, and ensure you have valid (non-empty and active) data to mediate that network entered on your MoPub dashboard.
public /NATIVE_ADAPTER_NOT_FOUND /+2.2
- Description: The native ad adapter class that the MoPub SDK is trying to invoke (based on the class name received in the ad response) does not exist in the current app. Make sure you have properly integrated the mediation adapters in question.
public /NATIVE_RENDERER_CONFIGURATION_ERROR /+4.0.0
- Description: A native ad renderer that is required to render the current native ad creative is not registered with the MoPub SDK. Refer to our section about setting up ad renderers for native ads for assistance.
public /NETWORK_INVALID_REQUEST /+2.2
- Description: The mediation ad network received an invalid ad request from the adapter. This error code is currently used only by the AdMob adapters and is considered an edge case.
public /NETWORK_INVALID_STATE /+2.2
- Description: The mediation ad SDK has failed to process the ad request due to an unspecified internal error. Contact the ad network in question with your device logs for assistance.
public /NETWORK_NO_FILL /+2.2
- Description: The mediation ad network has no inventory to serve for the current ad request. Contact MoPub and/or the mediation ad network if the issue persists.
public /NETWORK_TIMEOUT /+2.2
- Description: The mediation ad network timed out before returning an ad response. This timeout is internally administered by the MoPub SDK and may not be modified. Contact MoPub and/or the mediation ad network if the issue persists.
public /SERVER_ERROR_RESPONSE_CODE /+2.0
- Description: The mediation ad network has returned an erroneous error code that is in the range of HTTP 500 inclusive and HTTP 600 exclusive. Contact the ad network in question if the issue persists.
public /UNEXPECTED_RESPONSE_CODE /+2.0
- Description: The MoPub SDK has received an unexpected response code from the ad server. This error code is currently not in use.
public /UNSPECIFIED /+2.0
- Description: An error for which there is no error message has occurred.
Last updated July 10, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)