public class MediatedNetwork
Data structure to register and initialize a mediated network.
public string /AdapterConfigurationClassName /+5.5.0
- Description: Class name of network’s
AdColonyAdapterConfiguration. For Android, this must include the full package name.
public string /MediationSettingsClassName /+5.5.0
- Description: Class name of the network’s mediation settings used for rewarded video requests.
public Dictionary<string, string> /NetworkConfiguration /+5.5.0
- Description: Dictionary object that holds network configuration details to be passed to network SDKs during initalization.
public Dictionary<string, object> /MediationSettings /+5.5.0
- Description: Dictionary object that holds mediation settings to be used during rewarded video requests.
public Dictionary<string, string> /MoPubRequestOptions /+5.5.0
- Description: Dictionary object that holds adapter configuration request options passed to the ad server.
Last updated July 22, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)