MoPub Manager Prefab/
These public variables are used to allow MoPub initialization related settings to be manipulated on the MoPub Manager Prefab on Inspector panel.
public bool /AutoInitializeOnStart /+5.8.0
- Description: If enabled, the SDK will be initialized at start, based on the values provided in this script and in any attached NetworkConfig scripts. Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public string /itunesAppId /+5.8.0
- Description: (iOS Only) The app id on the App Store. Used to track conversions. Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public string /AdUnitId /+5.8.0
- Description: Any valid ad unit id, used to identify which MoPub account this app will use. Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public bool /LocationAware /+5.8.0
- Description: Enables or disables location support for banners and interstitials. Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public bool /AllowLegitimateInterest /+5.8.0
- Description: Indicate that this app has Legitimate Interest for GDPR data tracking. Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public MoPub.LogLevel /LogLevel /+5.8.0
- Description: Set the logging verbosity level for the MoPub SDK. Defaults to MoPub.LogLevel.Info Can be set via MoPub Manager Prefab.
public MoPub.SdkConfiguration /SdkConfiguration /+5.8.0
- Description: Collects the information from the other fields in MoPub Manager Prefab, and any attached NetworkConfiguration objects into a single MoPub.SdkConfiguration struct. Any script on this gameobject can implement a function called OnSdkConfiguration(config). This function will be called with the value of this parameter before this property returns. This allows you to add more configuration properties (e.g. entries in the NetworkConfiguration dictionary), if the values of these must be determined at runtime.
public InitializedEvent /Initialized /+5.8.0
- Description: Callback event that indicates MoPub SDK initialization is complete.
[Serializable] public class /InitializedEvent : UnityEvent<string> /+5.8.0
- Description: Wrapper object that allows MoPub SDK initialization completed event to be able to appear on Inspector panel and be used by the MoPub Manager Prefab.
Last updated October 06, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)