Apps Tab: Manage Apps
- Create a New App
- Analyze Requests, Impressions, CTR, and Fill Rate
- View the Apps in Your Account
- Drill Into App Details
In the Apps tab, you can:
- Create a new app
- Analyze your apps by requests, impressions, CTR, and fill rate
- Export your report to a file
- Click on any app to drill into app details
Create a New App
To create an app, navigate to the Apps tab as shown in the image above, and click New App in the top right corner. In the New app page, enter your app’s URL to find it in its store, and all of its information is automatically populated for you in our page, where you can still edit each of the fields. Otherwise, click ‘My app is on the Kindle App Store or it’s unpublished’ to manually enter all information.
For either option, the COPPA compliance box must be checked.
Because every app must have a minimum of one ad unit, our workflow takes you directly to create one. Click Save & Create ad unit. Refer to our Ad Units page for instructions.
Analyze Requests, Impressions, CTR, and Fill Rate
After you have created and started to use ad units, data begins to populate the [Apps] tab. Use the graphs on the top of the page to view your apps’ performance.
Specify One or More Apps, or View Performance Across All Your Apps
If you don’t specify an app, the graphs display all your apps’ performance across your account. Once you select one or more apps from the Find apps field, the performance graphs reflect your selection.
Specify a Time Range
By default the numbers displayed reflect performance for the last 14 days. To change the time range, click on the time range field.
You can select from the shortcuts we’ve provided to view data for today, yesterday, the last seven days, the last 14 days, this quarter, or last quarter.
Alternatively, you can specify a custom period using the calendar feature.
Export Your Report to a File
Click Export in the top right corner to export your report to a CSV file. Your report will be broken out by ad unit.
Understand the Report
- Requests: The number of times your app has requested to show an ad by hitting our ad request endpoint.
- Impressions: The number of times an ad request resulted in an impression counted.
- CTR: The click-through rate is a ratio of clicks to impressions.
- Fill rate: The fill rate is a ratio of impressions to ad requests.
View the Apps in Your Account
Below the high-level graphs is a list of every app you have created within this MoPub account. You can view some of its details at a glance right on this page, or click on an app to view more app details.
View App Statistics at a Glance
These app details display data for the time period specified at the top of the page.
- Platform: The platform (iOS, Android) on which your app is built.
- Ad units: The number of ad units currently set up in your app (regardless of the time period specified).
- Requests, Impressions, CTR, Fill rate: See definitions above, only at the individual app level.
Drill Into App Details
Clicking on any of the apps listed takes you to the App Details page, where you can examine all the ad units defined for that app.
The App Details page displays the same metrics you saw in the Apps page, but at the individual app level. In the App Details page, you can:
- Create a new ad unit
- Edit your app information, which you entered in the New App page
- Delete your app by clicking the drop menu in the top right corner, next to Edit app (refer to the image below)
- Analyze your ad units by the same metrics that you saw in the Apps page; you can filter by ad unit name or format, and adjust the time frame
- Click on any ad unit to drill into its ad unit details
Last updated March 04, 2020
TWITTER, MOPUB, and the Bird logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates. All third party logos and trademarks included are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 MoPub (a division of Twitter, Inc.)